EFI live tuning class - Las Vegas

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
UDP is holding another EFILive Tuning Class here in Las Vegas.
We will offer a 2 day class; Day 1 will be Beginner, and day 2 will be advanced.

July 14th and 15th in Las Vegas, NV.

Beginner - How to use EFILive Hardware and software, Updates, Intro to Duramax tuning, how tune tables work and function.

Advanced - This will teach you limits of tuning, how to write tune files, scripting, making adjustments and what adjustments do, logging.

Lunch and drinks will be provided, discounts on EFILive/UDP products.

We will be able to offer discounts ($75-$95/night) at a local hotel, and a ride if anyone is here without wheels.

Price will be $150 for the Beginner Class and $250 for the Advanced Class.

Each day will run about 7 hours of time.

Also the first 5 people that sign up will get a free DSP5 switch, and if 20 people sign up we will have a drawing for a set of ARP head studs. Incentive to tell your friends about the class.

Call 702-737-7333 for questions or more details.

Not that i know of. Drive up man, it will be worth it and its not a far drive. If you post on one of the Dmax forums you want to come im sure a few others would car pool and you guys can split fuel/hotel costs.

How far into Canada? The class would most likely be a little more as we would have to factor in travel, passports, room, food, etc.

But it is for sure do-able.

I would say Edmonton but to cut on travel time for you Calgary would be a better bet with everything

Sent from my smartass phone

I will be teaching the class.

Bumping this to the top again. We are now taking payment for the classes to get everyone locked in.

Thanks.

Back