i'm gonna be a grunt 20090331

they have taken x-rays twice and haven't seen anything. but it happened about 4-5 weeks ago and its still a constant pain and it gets worse when i move just the right way or try to do push ups. but they dr thinks i'm faking it so i just keep getting the wait and see from him.

keep *****ing about it. chest pains are not to messed with. IMO

When I got hurt I figured it was better to gut it out because I didn't want to recycle. In hindsight it would have been better to see the doc. It's funny how old injuries will stay with you.

profiles suck... I cracked my sternum in AIT fighting another private on a tile floor. I tried to stick it out, but then I failed my pushups on my final APFT. CO sent me to sick call, and wham bam I got stuck with the fat kids for another month while I healed up.

It sucks but, hey, you're still getting paid. Whatever the Army breaks, they fix... you just have to go through the process. Make sure there is a record of everything and get copys for yourself if you can.

CONGRATS!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I went to USMC boot camp.....twice. 6 weeks the first time and didn't make it through (recruiter screwed me) and went back 2 years later.

--Snake

Back