Rudys Spring Truck Jam March 15th 2014

I'm gonna bring this back to the top because I'm still really confused on why alcohol even aloud at this event ? Or any diesel event. We have plenty of pulls in our area MD,pa one of them very larger 5k plus people every time and none allow alcohol and do every well.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Alcohol at an event is perfectly fine as long as is in the right hands, meaning of age people... I highly enjoy drinking beers with buddy's while at a diesel event...

I agree with you 100% but not in the hands of every teenager there . Its a diesel event not a bar or your backyard.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Since you have it all figured out on what needs to be done, can you please post the dates of your event and what classes you will be having?

Dennis u have the money we all do not I dream of haveing 22gs. No need to get defensive
......let's face it we don't have the money to put on the event. Like u we are very thankful people like u have the money to put on. !!!Events. !!!Like ts and such. But. We under stand it not Gona be perfect. But. Remeber u had to shut dragracing. Down due to. (Stupid drunks) driveing on the track with mud What I'm getting at is we need a lil more control on crowed and pit that's it.

Dennis u have the money we all do not I dream of haveing 22gs. No need to get defensive

......let's face it we don't have the money to put on the event. Like u we are very thankful people like u have the money to put on. !!!Events. !!!Like ts and such. But. We under stand it not Gona be perfect. But. Remeber u had to shut dragracing. Down due to. (Stupid drunks) driveing on the track with mud What I'm getting at is we need a lil more control on crowed and pit that's it.

You drunk??? Lulzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Race tracks allow alcohol, BYOB. Local here anyway. Guess they'll have to figure something out. I just wish the drunks would carry on at their own vehicles instead of next to mine or strangers.

It was a space issue, I'm sure the constructive complaining has been noted. They'll get it fixed.
Time to look forward to TS

Back