New Race fuel

John Robinson

Ok Folks we have it ready to ship in 3-4 weeks. We have been playing with fuels for almost 2 years now & were happy with it. We will need 3 beta testers for commonrails at that time. Oxygen content is 3.9% & cetane is 51. This is a purpose built race fuel not an additive.

Hey John we could run some through the Dealers Machine truck. Give me a call this evening the truck is just about ready to put back together.

Ok Folks we have it ready to ship in 3-4 weeks. We have been playing with fuels for almost 2 years now & were happy with it. We will need 3 beta testers for commonrails at that time. Oxygen content is 3.9% & cetane is 51. This is a purpose built race fuel not an additive.
:poke:

How about Ve pump testers! The forgotten little Guys,LOL!

No bud we havent forgot about the ve`s. Its a low psi pump & you can run sperm whale sperm through them & it will run. With the hi psi`s of the commonrails we want to be sure there are no lubricating issues before we cutt it loose & sell it.

You still looking for beta testers? Im getting my twins on this week, and going to be at the track very soon after, I can do some before and after testing.

i wouldn't mind testing some but i don't that much done to the truck to run it yet and im just a weekend puller when i get time.

Back