Ts 2010....

cboycadi

Diesel Pro
Was wondering if there has been any news if they are going to have the TS event this up coming year. After they took the ts section of this website there has been no talk about it. So if any body know's post it up.

Search for Dennis Perry posting about meeting with the City of Bowling Green officials. I believe that post indicated an agreement had been reached.

LOL! I searched for what you said, and only got this thread. haha, oh well, I'll keep a look out..

Merrick

SDX and the local community - Page 2 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Very well said Neil.....After the events that happened this year at TS I contemplated not doing the event anymore.....After meeting with local law enforcement and officials we have a plan in place that will be enforced next year at TS. It is called a No Tolerance policy! If people come into Bowling Green and do stupid acts then they will be arrested on the spot. I love putting on the event and seeing the crowd have fun but the BS is going to stop and I don't care how much it cost me to do it.

Looks like there will b a TS10 there is talk that the pulls will b at another location that has around 10,000 capacity so hopefully it works out , I'm sure Dennis will give more details

keep us informed. really looking to TS next year. hopefully if the truck runs alright after i get done with it, i can make the trip down. i believe that a new location with more seating is a great idea!

He said in another thread (probably the one posted) it will go on but with a zero tolerance policy= you screw up, you go to jail/ fined

He said in another thread (probably the one posted) it will go on but with a zero tolerance policy= you screw up, you go to jail/ fined

That's probably the only way this event will survive. :clap: I think it's awesome Dennis just didn't give up on it.

Problem is you can't control the idiots in town, only at the events. Look at all the vids that are out at the big events, it's all about how many drunks can do burnouts in there weak ass trucks.

I'd have to think long and hard about making that drive again to see an event fail, time for us to step up and police our own and throw the idiots under the bus.

Jim

Problem is you can't control the idiots in town, only at the events. Look at all the vids that are out at the big events, it's all about how many drunks can do burnouts in there weak ass trucks.

I'd have to think long and hard about making that drive again to see an event fail, time for us to step up and police our own and throw the idiots under the bus.

Jim

:clap: Now that's thinkin with your dipstick ...Jimmy :hehe:

but you are right jim, I took my stock 06 down this year and I got smoked out 4 times while at red lights. not to mention how many near misses there where in some of the parking lots.

Jim

To me it sounded like Dennis had met with the Police and city officials and they share the same no tolerance policy he has. I would think after last year all the proper steps have been taken to ensure the idiots are punished for their actions, no matter where they are in town or the event.

To me it sounded like Dennis had met with the Police and city officials and they share the same no tolerance policy he has. I would think after last year all the proper steps have been taken to ensure the idiots are punished for their actions, no matter where they are in town or the event.

Sounds good to me!

P.S. Don't start calling me Jimmy Dipstick.

Jim

Exactly. This is how I took it

Not that I'm tryin got take credit or anything but this is my old thread just after TS 09....Sounds like someone thought is was a decent idea ....

Regardless of whether Dennis used my idea or not...The end result I think will be Exactly what we need up there!!!

09 was my first year at TS and it got ruined....I really hope this works!!!

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Back