Talk me out of this...

After seeing your post I went back and you're right it is a 12. You can also see (if you look real hard) the roof antenna is at the back where as on a 13 it's mounted on the front between the cab lights above the drivers head.

I didn't know any of this, I am going to ask them to e-mail me a copy of the title and make sure but it had a 13 owners manual in it along with a 13 window sticker.

I just want something different, I have had mostly Fords and I really like this Dodge. My wife and I were out shopping for Expiditions and this was sitting on the same Ford lot like it was meant to be.

I just want something different, I have had mostly Fords and I really like this Dodge. My wife and I were out shopping for Expiditions and this was sitting on the same Ford lot like it was meant to be.

Cool, can't go wrong with any of them IMO. I recently went back to ford after having 2 dodges.

Not sure if I saw that truck Chris.

1009448_10152035812038662_545908323_o.jpg

1048096_10152035812193662_1727449350_o.jpg

Full deletes with stainless 5" exhaust, H&S Mini Maxx above mirror, ARP headstuds, S&B cold air with scoop, H&S intake horn with tube kit, Suspension Maxx leveling kit, Suspension Maxx lifetime sway bar links, Zinc Bilstein shocks at all corners, rear Firestone airbags, gooseneck hitch, airhorns with compressor and air tank, H&S trans tuning, H&S stereo unlock, interior has all options but sunroof and rear DVD, heated and cooled seats, Fuel wheels with Nitto's, roll up bed cover, vent visors, bed rails, LED interior lighting, upgraded headlights and fog light bulbs, Bushwacker fender flares, front and rear Husky floor liners, both axles and trans have Mag Hytec covers and new fluids, and every single OEM part removed will go along with it. just about 50,000 miles on it with an original 58,000 window sticker.

Well I hate to derail my own thread but the car fax came back as a 12 with prior transit damage so I be done.

Back