need a turbo made 2.6 legal

revolutiondsl

Cat buys my Cummins parts
I need a my S400 reworked with a new protrusion wheel and either the intake housing machined or a new one. I cant pull anywhere except open and some NADM and Im tired of calling shops around here and nobody returning my call. The turbo was originally from ED and I have called them at least 7 or 8 times and Ive called Haisley twice and never got a call back so Im going to try somewhere else. The exhaust housing and wheel is about perfect for my set up right now. Im going to build a new engine soon and will most likely buy a new turbo then and just want this one to be legal for now.

I need a my S400 reworked with a new protrusion wheel and either the intake housing machined or a new one. I cant pull anywhere except open and some NADM and Im tired of calling shops around here and nobody returning my call. The turbo was originally from ED and I have called them at least 7 or 8 times and Ive called Haisley twice and never got a call back so Im going to try somewhere else. The exhaust housing and wheel is about perfect for my set up right now. Im going to build a new engine soon and will most likely buy a new turbo then and just want this one to be legal for now.

We can do it....2.6 covers are being ran next week. It can be thrown in with the run. Just shoot us a PM.

Back