Standalone CR Sled trucks

Lets me watch a thread without subscribing and gives the OP a bump. Why not?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention this- Forget having a lope tune with the Zeus. The idle governor ignores PW until 5% throttle. :hehe:

SUMINABEACH !! You told me the custom lope tune was doable. ??

Please tell me this isn't true.

Yep. 1:1 + low range.

Now the fun begins!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20110601_184859s.jpg
    IMG_20110601_184859s.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
bash me all you want.....still not impressed with them. sure they are better than the 16 boxes you have to put on one to get them to run but still not up to a dmax and old 12 valver or ppumped 24 valver just my thoughts....look at top 3 or 4 at most pulls so far. no common rails

bash me all you want.....still not impressed with them. sure they are better than the 16 boxes you have to put on one to get them to run but still not up to a dmax and old 12 valver or ppumped 24 valver just my thoughts....look at top 3 or 4 at most pulls so far. no common rails

Top truck of 2.6 here in mid-mo at the first pull of the season was a standalone common-rail

But it's not like the 1st year the EFI live came out the dmaxs were dominating. How many years did it take to figure out what you can do to a 12valve. Now Complicate that by 10 when it comes to dealing with electronic motors. Look at all the stuff you are able to control with it. They just need time and practice and they'll be screaming.maybe not the top 3 or 4 but wasnt 7th and 9th at TS CR trucks. Gary Woodward and Terry Coppess?

Back