The Rig....

BigStroker

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I long way to go but getting there...

December 2011

2011-12-10_13-40-44_42.jpg

May 2012

2012-05-20_15-58-15_469.jpg

Hadn't moved in 2yrs when we picked it up in Dec. Finished it the day before TS and drove it to KY and back...LOL

Phuck black wheels, petes need Chrome! That said, 359exhd's give me a stiffy. What's it got for power? Please tell me is a yellow v8 :D

very cool, I think the front bumper is a bit out of place with all that chrome, and it would look cooler with single headlights...but still a BAMF of a rig

honestly? the truck would look killer with a nice chrome drop visor and some clean stacks added to the first pic, but I understand the whole scheme for the business

honestly? the truck would look killer with a nice chrome drop visor and some clean stacks added to the first pic, but I understand the whole scheme for the business

Yep, I liked it before. But it looks good now too.

Do 11 cab lights, a Chrome bowtie visor, and for the sake of all things holy polish those wheels! LOL

Last edited:
very cool, I think the front bumper is a bit out of place with all that chrome, and it would look cooler with single headlights...but still a BAMF of a rig

The first pic was def rougher than it looks. Thanks though:rockwoot:

3406B If I remember right.

Correct Sir:bow: with a 13spd

I think it looks tits the way it sits..for business

Yep, I liked it before. But it looks good now too.

Do 11 cab lights, a Chrome bowtie visor, and for the sake of all things holy polish those wheels! LOL

I have 10 cab lights does that count LOL

Very nice rig but I'm in favor of blacking it out. Always wanted to do that and put some flat tops on that sob

Back