Slammed ext cabs

Crew cabs OK?

Heres mine, it certainly isnt going to be everyones "cup of tea" here but i quite enjoy building and driving it.
Yes i have smaller wheels for towing heavy, but they are much less 'picture friendly'
No its not finished in the pictures- still pleny of details to finish yet.

DSC_0777.jpg

fcvdo.jpg

this thing is way bad azz!! i to would like to see more pictures.. thanks for these

Seems like stupid crazy tire wear, but hey I'm not with current style...My jeans are at my waist and I wear a belt so I dunno about fashion.

You dont drive it that way(unless you choose too) all the time. When back at normal ride height theyre normal. Alot of people in the diesel world arent familiar with the "low life". And you dont have to be ghetto to do it. Anybody that knows me, knows Im farrrr from it. I used to be into the whole lifted truck thing till I bought my halfton. Then I made it my dream truck and put a diesel in it and decided to go a different route than everybody else and go lowwwwww. But everybody has different styles and opinions, its what makes us all unique. Ill stop ranting :) Lets see some more pics guys

Crew cabs OK?

Heres mine, it certainly isnt going to be everyones "cup of tea" here but i quite enjoy building and driving it.
Yes i have smaller wheels for towing heavy, but they are much less 'picture friendly'
No its not finished in the pictures- still pleny of details to finish yet.

DSC_0777.jpg

fcvdo.jpg

That thing is Awesome! More Pictures and Info!

I like 2wd street looking trucks. They are pretty few and far between, and now days everybody thinks they need 4 wheel drive leveled with 20's.

I like 2wd street looking trucks. They are pretty few and far between, and now days everybody thinks they need 4 wheel drive leveled with 20's.

I need to get some pics of mine up since I've done the drop on it. Next halfway warm day I get I'll wax it and get some good new pics. It's not quite "slammed" but it should do.

Wow, thanks everyone!
Sorry on the lack of pictures. It is just in the middle of a rebuild so these are about the only semi current pictures i have.
As you can tell in the link posted by "Dazed&Confused" it used to be a 2 door and ran a Ford IDI driveline. I have since swapped to a cummins/47rh driveline that i am setting up to be more towing friendly.
It runs a 3 link rear and a reversed 4 link with custom solid axle in the front (so i can drive it low without camber) It runs 10k lb bags all around.

I am actually shocked with the lack of negativity in here, any other lowered truck threads i see here dont stay nearly this civil.

You dont drive it that way(unless you choose too) all the time. When back at normal ride height theyre normal. Alot of people in the diesel world arent familiar with the "low life". And you dont have to be ghetto to do it. Anybody that knows me, knows Im farrrr from it. I used to be into the whole lifted truck thing till I bought my halfton. Then I made it my dream truck and put a diesel in it and decided to go a different route than everybody else and go lowwwwww. But everybody has different styles and opinions, its what makes us all unique. Ill stop ranting :) Lets see some more pics guys

You are a bada$$! Nuff said!

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Pretty good looking Ford. Do your steps ever scrape?

PS, after reading your sig, I'll tell the theif if he can't get your truck started, make sure to turn the Dial past 1 !!!

Last edited:
Pretty good looking Ford. Do your steps ever scrape?

PS, after reading your sig, I'll tell the theif if he can't get your truck started, make sure to turn the Dial past 1 !!!

I've only scraped the steps once. You can tell a theif anything you want. I don't have that chip or tunes anymore LOL

Back