ODRA North Star Dragway Sat. May 31st

i actually ran a 13.50 later that night. i think i working lock up switch and my stock 265's will get it close to 12.s

but i was tellin brittany, i dont think i can make it up there because i have off the weekend before for a family bbq....cant really swing 2 in a row

and a 13.5 is better than a 13.8

Yea well if you could make it I think it would be fun....

13.8 with a 2.1 60ft compared to a usuall 1.7 ... Got new tires maybe it will help some but who knows.. you should try to make it

kinda hard when i work out of town and my crews only mode of transportation is thru me....the bossman might not like that too much

I hope it is there and running, I have really been looking forward to seeing that beast make a pass!....... Sorry to interrupt you Anna

wont be the fastest thing IVE ever seen yet alone driven myself :shake: but along the lines of diesel powered, YES:rockwoot: cant wait to see what she can do

Update Charity Race Night 5/28

NADM National Association of Diesel Motorsports puts up the $500 Reward for the ODRA Outlaw Bounty Race*.

We have heard rumors of Project X coming out to compete.

Charitable donations from the race will be going to Texas Tailwaggers Village Rescue Texas Tailwaggers Village Rescue and Hickory Creek Animal Shelter www.petfinder.com/shelters/TX398
Both are 501C3 non-profit organizations.

Outlaw Diesel Racing Association www.outlawdra.com
*Entry for the bounty race is $50 and any street legal diesel is qualified! Vehicle must have current inspection and be tagged.
:rockwoot:

NADM National Association of Diesel Motorsports puts up the $500 Reward for the ODRA Outlaw Bounty Race*.

We have heard rumors of Project X coming out to compete.

Charitable donations from the race will be going to Texas Tailwaggers Village Rescue Texas Tailwaggers Village Rescue and Hickory Creek Animal Shelter www.petfinder.com/shelters/TX398
Both are 501C3 non-profit organizations.

Outlaw Diesel Racing Association www.outlawdra.com
*Entry for the bounty race is $50 and any street legal diesel is qualified! Vehicle must have current inspection and be tagged.
:rockwoot:

Thanks for the mention Outlaw!:rockwoot:

We just want to help out in promoting the event and urging all members and dieselheads to go to the event!:clap:

Im sure a good time will be had by all:Cheer:

RK

WTG NADM!!!!!!! Ya'll are a bunch of stand up guys, I don't care what Deiter says about all of you......

LOL Ill ask Dieter about that Crewgirl - hope you and the guys have a blast down there!:woohoo:

Take that new truck out on the track will ya!:ylsuper:

RK

Back