Win a Mishimoto Oil Catch Can!

@sshats! LOL It would have been nice to know what my odds were. If it was open to different forums, fine. But how do we know what forums (if any?) and with this type of deal they were looking to boost the number of subscriptions up. It would have been nice for some transparency, so that the integrity is kept.

Whining LOL! I think there used to be five dollar fine for that. This is CompD nothing gets buy with out some sort of skepticism or whining. LOL

So had you known your were 5 times less likely to win, would it have stopped you from typing those 10 letters to enter? Funny to me you want transparency on how they give away FREE stuff. Unsubscribe is only a click away on YouTube if you're that butthurt.

So had you known your were 5 times less likely to win, would it have stopped you from typing those 10 letters to enter? Funny to me you want transparency on how they give away FREE stuff. Unsubscribe is only a click away on YouTube if you're that butthurt.

No it would not matter, I just wanted to make sure it was the real deal. I see a lot of this crap on many different forms of media and no "real winner" was provided. You are all right, so when you're right I guess I need to shut up about this.

Last edited:
Back