Now hiring

Trying so hard not to make a crack here about this comment....must show restraint..... J/K ya Anthony. Good luck on finding a new guy. If I was hiring a guy I would go for that Watson kid, he's a pretty fart smeller.

I will be contacting him later today. I have someone flying in tomorrow that I am very excited about and hope it works out. It was already lined up so I am going to give him first opportunity. He also is the perfect fit for the job. Does basically this same job but for a different company. Mr. Watson you will here from me soon. Most likely Friday when I land in Dallas.

The location we are in is very nice. No "city" feeling which is what I like. About 30 miles from Indianapolis, 90 miles from Cincinatti, and 100 miles from Louisville. Lots of action around here if you need. We also have a ticket dude that hooks us up with Indy 500, Brickyard, etc tickets!! Thats my favorite part of the job.:rockwoot:

Thanks to all that inquired. We have filled the position. I will let you know who it is in a couple weeks.

Hint: He is a compd member and has even posted in this thread!!

Back