Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 10:53 AM   #41
Beat68CST

Name: Beat68CST
Title: HP & $$
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nixon View Post
I've come to grow quite attached to the thing.
At one point I pondered borrowing it to see what a really warmed up engine feels like, but realized I'd probably just hurt myself with that much power.

Someday, hopefully soon, I'll meander out Justin's way and drop it off, unless he sells it and it goes elsewhere.

Either way, it's safe here.

Mark.
Treat yourself!
You can't just keep tearing **** apart forever, put ya something "spicy" together and enjoy it already!

2007 Megacab 6.7l
1968 C20 12v pile of parts.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:28 PM   #42
smoken02

Name: smoken02
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Well I’m guessing this is an ATS converter. I’m going bet it’s safe to say this is an ATS 47RE.

A1B2D0F0-EB2A-4AA5-8ED3-C3F57D2D14B4.jpg

R.I.P
02 Dodge QC/SB 4x4, Drag Comp,BD RAD, ARP studs, DDP HRVP44, HTT 62/71/14,SDX 200's,Killer B, Goerend trans,Billet input shaft, Billet Flexplate, AirdogII 200gph pump
13.16 @ 104mph 1/4 mile

Aaron

Old 04-21-2019, 12:29 PM   #43
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoken02 View Post
Well I’m guessing this is an ATS converter. I’m going bet it’s safe to say this is an ATS 47RE.

Attachment 72540
If you have any doubts on the converter send that beyotch to Phil, after you get it back it will remove all doubts.

Old 04-21-2019, 12:30 PM   #44
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
I'm not seeing progress pics??? Did you steam wash the roller yet? Start detailing ? Come on man!

Old 04-21-2019, 10:07 PM   #45
smoken02

Name: smoken02
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
This trans is out of a 2wd. I’m sitting here debating on whether I should put a 4wd tail shaft housing and output shaft in it. Otherwise I’ll sell it and buy a 4wd trans. If it’s a built ATS maybe it would be worth swapping it to a 4wd.

Lol disassembly and cleaning isn’t any fun progress to take pics of. I’m working on digging into this engine and trans now. The engine has 300k on it so I’m thinking it needs a full rebuild. Other than a good wash the chassis doesn’t need much. I’ve never messed with a 12v before so I’m taking some time to learn also.

R.I.P
02 Dodge QC/SB 4x4, Drag Comp,BD RAD, ARP studs, DDP HRVP44, HTT 62/71/14,SDX 200's,Killer B, Goerend trans,Billet input shaft, Billet Flexplate, AirdogII 200gph pump
13.16 @ 104mph 1/4 mile

Aaron

Old 04-22-2019, 05:44 AM   #46
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoken02 View Post
This trans is out of a 2wd. I’m sitting here debating on whether I should put a 4wd tail shaft housing and output shaft in it. Otherwise I’ll sell it and buy a 4wd trans. If it’s a built ATS maybe it would be worth swapping it to a 4wd.

Lol disassembly and cleaning isn’t any fun progress to take pics of. I’m working on digging into this engine and trans now. The engine has 300k on it so I’m thinking it needs a full rebuild. Other than a good wash the chassis doesn’t need much. I’ve never messed with a 12v before so I’m taking some time to learn also.
You should have a very damned good foundation. TAKE PICS!

Closed Thread