Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 94-98 2nd Gen. 12V
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 02:27 AM   #41
Butterbeads

Name: Butterbeads
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
I have a set of 035s I came across I want to try out sometime here in not too long. I’m thinking of using the 3b to build the piping and then sell it, and then build the bw set and leave it or the 4202 under there. At least then I’ll have made the pipes and can keep measurements and templates to maybe make a few piping kits up to sell on eBay or something. I’m pretty busy with my getting my Pete ready for winter and running as much as I can for now. I should get to this stuff here in the next month or so.
95 3500 dually nv4500 sb dual disk, #10 fuel plate, 20* timining, 3kgsk

Old 09-26-2018, 12:17 PM   #42
1995-12valve

Name: 1995-12valve
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
I’m happy with my 67.7 and 88 setup it spools great. Although I am wanting to sell it with all the piping to go to a gt55 on the mani

Old 09-27-2018, 06:26 PM   #43
Bersaglieri

Name: Bersaglieri
Title: Ron Swanson's Brother
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sleeper View Post
You preferred the stainless diesel manifold over the Steed Speed because of looks and flow? And the Steed Speed manifold dropped your exhaust temps over the Stainless Diesel?

Just trying to make sense of your post and which you found to have greater benefit.
I sold the unused stainless for several reasons. One is because of customer "service". The other was the ports are cast 24v round and the way they attempted to tapper it into a 12v rectangle was disappointing to say the least. The thing needed significant port work to be considered acceptable in my eyes. So, I called them to ask if porting would void my warranty. I think I got one "we will call you back with an answer and after that 6+ unanswered or returned calls and messages. Then I called Steed Speed. Steed answered the phone and all my questions. Their manifold did not need port work or anything what so ever, and was honestly too beautiful to be bolted to greasy motor in my ugly farm truck. The ports look like a $1500 CNC head port!

I though I made a thread about this, but maybe I didn't. I have alot of pictures showing the differences, caliper measurements, and maybe even a volume of each manifold. I think I also included the ported 3 piece in the comparison.

My EGT comparison is against a ported 3 piece manifold.

Hope that helps.
1994 - LT1 - 4L80e - Moser

Closed Thread