NHRDA Fastest Diesel Shootout

MrDeez

The 2006 NHRDA Fastest Diesel Shootout was a huge success!

We had a great truck turnout and some exciting heads up racing. In the first round Fletcher and Maddog line their rigs up an old school heads up drag race.
Here's how it turned out...

Fletcher vs Maddog Video

Great job to everyone who competed this year!

Mike

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
So Fletcher scoffed up that 2500 bucks? How did The Red Rocket run? And what were Darren's times?

Ill let fletcher comment on the $$$, im not sure how the rocket did, and i didnt run.

RacinDuallie said:
So Fletcher scoffed up that 2500 bucks? How did The Red Rocket run? And what were Darren's times?
$2500 was with a 16 truck field. There were only like 8 of us running. I think the rocket was in the low 11s but I was racing all day so I missed most of the action. I wish Darren had come out but I was told work got in the way. I hate work!

Aaron - I'll have to say... your truck impressed me! There are not a lot of trucks (or drivers for that matter) that can make that many 11 second passes in one day. You prolly made the most trips down the 1320 of any of the diesels there.

I'll have more video up in the next few days. :ylsuper:

MrDeez said:
Aaron - I'll have to say... your truck impressed me! There are not a lot of trucks (or drivers for that matter) that can make that many 11 second passes in one day. You prolly made the most trips down the 1320 of any of the diesels there.

I'll have more video up in the next few days. :ylsuper:
Hay thanks bro, I always look forward to your pictures/videos. You always seem to get the prime spots for everything.:rockwoot:

Aaron's like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going an going:rockwoot:

The Rocket was only running low 12's, I couldn't talk Hoss into turning it up any:poke:
After all we were glad just to see it making passes without breaking parts or shredding boots :ylsuper:

I heard Darrin broke his purple parts :doh: :(

Last edited:
MR4WLR said:
Aaron's like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going an going:rockwoot:

The Rocket was only running low 12's, I couldn't talk Hoss into turning it up any:poke:
After all we were glad just to see it making passes without breaking parts or shredding boots :ylsuper:

I heard Darrin broke his purple parts :doh: :(
I have to do something with you killing me in the pulls I figured I'd take my light weight a$$ to the track.:Cheer:

K5KRAZIE said:
I have to do something with you killing me in the pulls I figured I'd take my light weight a$$ to the track.:Cheer:

It's real easy to add wieght:lolly:

Back