2010 dodge

those fenders aren't a seller for me... everything else isn't too bad though. i just wish they would have a visual difference as clear as the 150 to super duty trucks. Chevy could pick that up too. I'm tired of looking for a "C" or rectangle badge and than seeing the hood a bit closer and realizing they're 1500s.
Not a bad truck though... the interior was a nice improvement for the dodges!

Front end of the truck doesn't look bad as a sport. Wonder if they'll sell a forrest nearing package?

WOW is that front-end ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! and i don't like how they did the duallie fenders either... the interior looks nice though

What happened to the exhaust brake? Maybe I missed it but I didnt see a button for it? I sure hope they didn't get rid of that feature. :what:

Humm, that video certainly didn't sell me on anything. My minivan could have handled that course just as good. Even the snow! Lame.

I love the interior but im just not feeling the exterior. I have always like the styling of dodge until now but i have always thought they were lacking on the interior side but now it is backwards

Id buy a single wheel sport 3500 we have a 09 1500 at work and the interiors are sweet and very quiet and the key is neat to

I wasnt sold on them until I seen it at the NY International car show a few weeks ago. They are pretty nice. The interior is the best I have seen in a dodge in a long time. The floor storage compartment is pretty sweet too.
Im still not entirely sold on the fenders on the dually bed. They are one piece like a chevy. That means an expensive fix if you ever catch one.

Back