06 with 85%cp3 & 100 hp tips?

cj42

New England Texan
We are trying to program a 06 auto with twins, 85% cp3 & Don M 100 hp tips. The problem is this thing is smokey when taking off under normal driving conditions.. Are there some limiters that can cause smoke? Or its it just the pump? We haven't really messed with muck of the takes down low yet until we figure out this smoke..
I have the same set up in my 03 but with out twins and my program is very clean but I'm using another software package.. Thx

That's what I'm trying to determine now. The stock program I have looked at doesn't look stock. So now I found a stock program on tunefiledepot so that its what we will be trying next. I'm just trying to get other things to look at.

Ok Started with a bone stock program and for some reason when driving with very little throttle in the 1200-1400 RPM range when we look at the datalog file it will jump right to the 100 column... What can cause it to max and go right to 100 column when it should be looking at the 25 -50 columns...

Here you go stock file and datalog file. I'm hoping its something with limiters...

Attachments

• 2006 Dodge Ram (Federal) mega vin#_0003.zip
    746.2 KB · Views: 0
sorry I meant tune that makes smoke at light throttle ... how does the stock tune smoke?, log tps as well

The stock tune that is in that zip does make it smoke. If you watch the pedal positon in the log file you will see at very low RPM like 1000 and up its sits in 100 column.. We can not figure out why..

Back