New MaxSpool 2.5++ in stock

hey greg I know that the thread is about 2.5++, but can you run your 2.5 grind with factory spring? thanks greg for all the info on your cams.

hey greg I know that the thread is about 2.5++, but can you run your 2.5 grind with factory spring? thanks greg for all the info on your cams.

you can run the 2.5 but I really recommend springs . the lift on the 2.5 is .270 on the lobe , now to the 2.5++ where the lobe lift is .287 you can still use a stock spring , but if you going to run harder , and higher rpm’s along with a little more boost , you really need to install the matching springs .
I have some ovulated wire beehive springs from the same place as the other guys , and I will offer them as an entry level spring for $185 a set . This is the exact same spring . Here is something to think about .

Most companies advertise some new space-age trick alloy, special materials, etc, that
means their springs are absolutely the best. Well, IT'S TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK!
Virtually, most of the these trick valve springs are simply normal RUN OF THE MILL
SHELF SPRINGS that are not made especially for them, just normal bulk that are
re-boxed with their name on them. There are only THREE spring manufacturers in the
U.S. and they can't all be the best.

So after that , I will still recommend my dual spring and titanium retainers for any serious competition effert, but for guys on a budget , Ill just make it easy , I bought a few hundred sets of these less expensive springs for people on a budget.

Back