Ever wonder why...

Those tables were a definite help in getting better startup when I ran 6.7 injectors in a 2005 5.9 off of the 2005 ecm

How'd you get around the 6.7 injectors not seating all the way in a 5.9 head?
Machine work, or use a 6.7 head?

Mark.

They fit in just fine no mods needed to physically fit them in, just required a lot editing in user defined parameters to help get them running nicely

Biggest issue I had was the injectors took major abuse from the FCA failing and pumping full pressure through them on a 300 mile drive, eventually a couple stuck open killing the engine. Till that point it ran beautifully, clean running, good power, was getting 19mpg on 35” Toyo open country mt’s with them. They were the only mod on the engine along with the custom tuning.

And as to the no and nope, when I look at a data log from hp tuners of a 2006 during cranking, for the engine coolant temperature and everything else, everything is pretty much right in line with the crank tables in my article.

Biggest issue I had was the injectors took major abuse from the FCA failing and pumping full pressure through them on a 300 mile drive, eventually a couple stuck open killing the engine. Till that point it ran beautifully, clean running, good power, was getting 19mpg on 35” Toyo open country mt’s with them. They were the only mod on the engine along with the custom tuning.

Were you running a rail plug? No reason it shouldn't have popped the fprv

Hopefully the mods will delete that link in the first post.

This is an SEO generator thats been paid to drop links.

Google recognizes backlinks as a form of legitimizing a site. This helps ranking.

Were you running a rail plug? No reason it shouldn't have popped the fprv

PRV and cascade overflow valve had ended up failing shortly after getting the truck home, was starting to lose the ability to build pressure about 45 miles from home, had to replace them. It was a project truck I had bought last year.

You *might* get them to seal, possibly with thicker sealing washers, but they still won't sit down far enough.
You're left with the nozzle still sitting well into nozzle bore of the head.

I can show you pics of nozzle protrusion on a 6.7 injector in a 5.9 head, to illustrate your ignorance.

Mark.

Back