2nd Dyno For SDX 2012

Shoulda been told that before you even went on the dyno then.... BS

My thoughts on it. Wouldve saved me $80 and wear and tear on my " purpose built racetruck" I guess it was purpose built, but for the DPC.

Last edited:
Yeah its sad you made 923 and a guy with 827 I think one. If nothing was said or posted then it should count. Hope this is made right. It's the principle.

The final decision was not made by DP-Tuner.I was asked my opinion and gave it.From what I understand,several others within the scheid group were also asked,including their dyno crew.
The final decision was made by Scheids and Edge.

Mike

i hardly ever post on here but if the decision was made to disqualify him then his money should be returned

at least you went on a dynocom !! numbers always make owners happy!!

miss ya mikey, hope to see you in the future!

The final decision was not made by DP-Tuner.I was asked my opinion and gave it.From what I understand,several others within the scheid group were also asked,including their dyno crew.

Mike

If scheid decided to disqualify him then why did they let him compete on their dyno and win?

Mike

So what your saying is everyone I have asked was lying? You made the decision on Saturday morning, according to Gary, as he was handed the high number sheet. Their dyno crew was asked, while I was there beside them, after they had ran the truck an hour earlier with no problem, or claiming it was a "competition built racetruck." Please dont piss on me an call it rain. You happily took my $80. I didnt find out any of this until late Saturday, after Scheid had already posted everything up, since when I left Friday, the "no racetruck" rule wasnt sharpied on the entry sheet yet. Im not trying to run your name in the muck out of assumption, Im telling what took me an hour of running back and fourth to find out between alot of different Scheid employees.

Last edited:
So what your saying is everyone I have asked was lying? You made the decision on Saturday morning, according to Gary, as he was handed the high number sheet. Their dyno crew was asked, while I was there beside them, after they had ran the truck an hour earlier with no problem, or claiming it was a "competition built racetruck." Please dont piss on me an call it rain. You happily took my $80. I didnt find out any of this until late Saturday, after Scheid had already posted everything up, since when I left Friday, the "no racetruck" rule wasnt sharpied on the entry sheet yet. Im not trying to run your name in the muck out of assumption, Im telling what took me an hour of running back and fourth to find out between alot of different Scheid employees.

I am with ya. I think you got screwed. If a truck is street legal than its a street truck.

I wanna thank the guys at DP Tuners and Mike for contacting me and getting everything lined out over the dyno contest. Everything got worked out, and next year everything will be made alot clearer for competing in the SDX dyno contest, so no parties go through this again. After talking to them today, all I can say now is theyre an, outstanding, understanding group.

I wanna thank the guys at DP Tuner and Mike for contacting me and getting everything lined out over the dyno contest. Everything got worked out, and next year everything will be made alot clearer for competing in the SDX dyno contest, so no parties go through this again. After talking to them today, all I can say now is theyre an, outstanding, understanding group.

Banean,

It was a pleasure talking with you today.I am glad we understood each other's side and were able to put this to rest.we do look forward to seeing you again at future events.

Thanks,
Mike

ha the white 7.3 is mine! thank good for a lil liquid encouragement, otherwise i wouldve been one angry person. and the help of WEBERBUILT keeoing me on the cool side thru it :))

Back