12v Valve Spring Tool

RJM06590

What to do
Hey guys, we currently have a valve spring tool in the works for the 12 valve. Just seeing how much interest there is and what everyone would be comfortable paying for something like this. Demand will also change the pricing so speak up!

The finished ones will be made out of stainless, imo the aluminum ones won't hold up to guys running dual valve springs etc.

Whats the desing like? One from geno's garge isnt worth money. Im in process of making one on same princple as 24v where a bolt compresses them. What price range?,

I will keep them as cheap as possible, as far as the 24v I don't have one to work on. If someone would give me close up pics of the rockers on and removed and some precise measuring, it may be possible.

Cool Chase, the prototype is getting it's final touches and will be done tomorrow. I'm going to outsource the build on these, I they'll look a lot nicer done on a cnc machine vs my freehanding and should be cheaper that way (bulk). I will try to keep them at the same price as the Source 24v version, but there are more pieces than the 24v one and they will most likely be stanless.

Cool Chase, the prototype is getting it's final touches and will be done tomorrow. I'm going to outsource the build on these, I they'll look a lot nicer done on a cnc machine vs my freehanding and should be cheaper that way (bulk). I will try to keep them at the same price as the Source 24v version, but there are more pieces than the 24v one and they will most likely be stanless.

sounds good rob let me know put me first on ur list :thankyou2:

Awesome guys, the prototype is almost done, been non stop on it. I just hope it's strong enough, there's not much room for a beefy piece.

:D it's alive! LOL I will have a teaser pic up in a few.
Just to be sure, this design is property of Rob's Diesel Performance and Repair. I know there's guys out there who may make one similar for themselves, but if anyone tries to mass produce them, charges will be pressed. Not to sounds like a d!($, but I take great pride in this tool and all of our other custom products.

This is the ROUGH PROTOYPE, it is not the finished product, this was built by me with rough tools LOL The finished product will be made on a cnc machine and will have a more "flowing" look.

:evil As promised

CIMG0345.jpg

Back