NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

Ill hopefully be there and maybe get my truck on the dyno. This will be the first big event we'll be attending.

Maybe someone should play one of your games and have DOT waiting on you with all that fuel! That would be a stunt you would try. Interstate commerce and taxes and fuel taxes and what ever else they can put on your sorry a$$!
:cheer: Karma

LOL LMMFAO!!!!!!!! :clap:

Do they still make rollbars?

That is kinda what I said also to her,LOL.

MassDiesel's jet is the former TNT Diesel jet and its a 248H.
I have been on it many times and Scott is very capable of handling our trucks.

That is kinda what I said also to her,LOL.

MassDiesel's jet is the former TNT Diesel jet and its a 248H.
I have been on it many times and Scott is very capable of handling our trucks.

Tell Jess Rob said No roll bar, no hard tonteau they destroy the tops of the bed . . . Leave the bed open . . . . .

A bunch of people gather at the Quaker Steak and Lube (Bloomsburg) afterwards and we are staying at the Econo Lodge in Bloomsburg. Feel free to join!

I am not staying afterwards...
I want to get home as on Sunday there are two huge local shows,one at the Cecil County Fair(sled pull/dyno event put on by Innovative Diesel) and one at the Washington County Ag Center-North/South Diesel Shootout(Sled Pull/Dyno/Show-n-shine/Dirt Drags put on by Confederate Diesel).I want to make sure I get some rest before either one as I am not sure where I am going yet.........Andy

I am not staying afterwards...
I want to get home as on Sunday there are two huge local shows,one at the Cecil County Fair(sled pull/dyno event put on by Innovative Diesel) and one at the Washington County Ag Center-North/South Diesel Shootout(Sled Pull/Dyno/Show-n-shine/Dirt Drags put on by Confederate Diesel).I want to make sure I get some rest before either one as I am not sure where I am going yet.........Andy

What's this about Washington ag diesel show?

Back