6.4l milage

maybe he was looking at 48L per 100 km which would be closer to what they really get.. that works out to 4.9... slighty worse then what mine get stock. mine gets 5.5 mpg in my 08 F-550

Never seen over 16 with my combo in sig. I drive decent and get on it on occasion. Another words I don't beat on it daily or weekly. Gets the same as my old Dmax 15 to 16 empty.

you people have all been smokin to much ford bull****. realistically you might see 22mpg with any of the new fords. anything over that is not reality

some one is on meth claming 40+mpg mine only gets 18 with a 250 tune dpf delete but it dont get babied . he might get 40+ down hill going like 45mph haha

I just did 1100kms today. (about 700miles) mostly highway, about 100 miles city driving, averaged 19mpg with my truck, still 100% stock This is hand calculated

I have a Edge Evo Race and DPF/Cat delete on my 2008 6.4L and about 14K miles on motor. I get 18ish on daily driving, and 23ish on all highway trips. Thats if i dont get into the pedal...lol. Got about 14/17 stock. So, happy with my 18/23 now. But dang, wish i could get 50+ mpg too...lol. Wait, i saw on ebay some dumba$$ was selling a chip for $20 bucks that would add 100HP and 50+mpg. I sent him a message and asked if hed pay the return shipping if i bought it, but no reply. Imagine that...haha.

Back