Price Quote please...

Extended Power

Could I get a price on a 68mm, T3 divided, dual waste gated, HX 40 style flanged exhaust housing please?

Do you offer them with the gate ports opened up already?

Thank You!

Well, I'm pretty sure the exhaust wheel is too small altogether...

So I guess the next question would be how much to change my 68mm exhaust wheel and .70 housing to a 73mm wheel, and just open up the housing for the new turbine wheel?

Thanks Jose.

Well, I'm pretty sure the exhaust wheel is too small altogether...

So I guess the next question would be how much to change my 68mm exhaust wheel and .70 housing to a 73mm wheel, and just open up the housing for the new turbine wheel?

Thanks Jose.
I thought you had a 71 wheel and wasn't happy with spool?

I thought you had a 71 wheel and wasn't happy with spool?

I was running a 71mm wheel with my old setup. It consisted of running 225cc/100% over injectors, and a single high pressure oil pump. It was also a 66mm, but had an .80ar housing. In the video I shot just minutes before the engine seized, you can see that it had 75-80psi drive pressure.

The spool up on this 63/68/70 is wicked fast, but it can't get rid of the pressure at wot.
And now, my injectors are 285cc 150% over, and I have added a second high pressure oil pump...

I just picked up a 66/73/70 from Spencer.
Gonna put the BD Diverter valve Back in with it, and see how it goes.
If its a slug, I might swap in the billet 63mm compressor wheel and race cover.

I was running a 71mm wheel with my old setup. It consisted of running 225cc/100% over injectors, and a single high pressure oil pump. It was also a 66mm, but had an .80ar housing. In the video I shot just minutes before the engine seized, you can see that it had 75-80psi drive pressure.

The spool up on this 63/68/70 is wicked fast, but it can't get rid of the pressure at wot.
And now, my injectors are 285cc 150% over, and I have added a second high pressure oil pump...

I just picked up a 66/73/70 from Spencer.
Gonna put the BD Diverter valve Back in with it, and see how it goes.
If its a slug, I might swap in the billet 63mm compressor wheel and race cover.
Gotcha, you should have plenty of options now.

Back