Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
C.Smith

Name: C.Smith
Title: UpInSmoke
Member`s Gallery
2011 5500 will note except H&S mini Maxx.

I have tried everything to get the h&s to load but it gets to the turn key to run screen. When you press continue it cherps and the locks up. Tried a different cable, had a dealer flashed the ecm to stock(it was deleted) , tried using a xrt and still nothing!

I'm open to any suggestions trucks Happy about the deletes now and I need it back. Asap!

Thanks in advance!

Old 05-23-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
ComnRailPwr

Name: ComnRailPwr
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I had a customer with a 2010 2500 deleted with a mini that had a turbo replaced and the dealer flashed the truck back to stock. He couldn't get his mini to load after that. Just froze up on writing engine, please wait. It would put ECM in recovery mode and the mini would always flash stock file back in. He then bought another mini and it would do the same thing. Then I got the truck and it would do the same thing with my xrt. Only my xrt would freeze at 50%. I then flashed it with efilive and had zero issues. Never did figure out what was causing the problems with the h&s. We even changed ECM on the truck and it still did not fix the problem. Very strange. The turbo is also acting funny on the truck. That's why we changed ECM. No dice. Turbo still acts stupid. He took the truck before we could get it ironed out. Original turbo went out and it has had 2 turbos from oriley Auto parts on it. I'm thinking just junk turbos but maybe not. Hasn't been back yet to diag anymore. Keeps getting vane POS codes.

Closed Thread