17 days Left In Country

apocalypse1812

Nailed It!
I'm 4th Time short timer, Get me outta here... I will getting home on the 15th-17th of May at Camp Lejeune, NC. Anyone want to go out to dinner after i get back? Then it will be Beers at my house!!! I know the older crowd seeing their kids grow up will agree, time flys. This has been a great 4th tour, i got to sleep in the dirt for 75% of the deployment, gay. But i did get a bunch of gear (E.G. Free Surefire Hellfire) There has been plenty of time for me to think about my life, i think deployments are good for people, My Marriage was on the rocks, and i was going to divorce the wife after i got back, but she got my truck upgraded for me, got breast implants, and totally turned her attitude around. So I love her even more now... Sure i have crazy nightmares, and roadrage like no one else can, but if it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger. Cant wait to go to Afghanistan in 9 months...
:st:

Well good luck I am a short timer to getting off my Police Mentor Team in two weeks then the out of here process starts. Just make sure the wife didn't get the upgrades to be wanted by the masses on your dime. Seen it happen before.

Ahh! Al Asad know it well. 17 days and a wake up. Be safe coming home.

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
Just got word, I will be getting PCS orders to Ft. Knox, Ky to be a Tank Instructor. Does everyone know what is 74 miles from Ft Knox? BOWLING GREEN!!!!!

Been through Al Asad many times, on convoy. I am one of the guys you keep safe over here. (DOD Contractor) I am in USMI-C whci used to be the green zone, now known as the Sh*t hole.

Thanks to all you have done, and have a safe journey home.

Welcome home man!!!! I'll be back out to Lejeune somtime in june for SGT's course hopefully. (Thank god I missedd the promotion zone by a month) Do you still go out to the dirt drags?

Back