Zuess ECM News

bdp

beans diesel performance
The Zuess ECM's are getting very close to being released. Should be some time around the middle of October so in a couple weeks this thing will be released and people can start messing with them.

I will update further as I get more news!

I bet if you fly out with a few to dillsburg PA say for the weekend of the 23rd, you will sell a few..... o heck be badasss about it and install one and dyno it !

I dont think all of the auto stuff is worked out yet. This release will be for the hardware and basic software that will do everything to tune the engine and then some. The software will be continued to be tweeked and refined and updates will constantly be available as we go. I will get some more details about it and post it up later.

6.7 is first because those are the boards he first was working on and those have different pin out and plugs so once those are done he will start on the 5.9's and get those done. Just the way it worked out.

3800.00 for the ecm. The ecm will do most data logging you will need, it will not directly do egts but with an external egt box it will then log as many probes as the box will handle.

It will not have trans control when it comes out and may not for a very long time. If you have an auto and want to use it you will need a full manual vb or go to a PCS stand along trans controller wich for competition purpose may be that better route anyway.

The ecm will come with a standard tune and tuning will be up to the end user.

6.7 is first because those are the boards he first was working on and those have different pin out and plugs so once those are done he will start on the 5.9's and get those done. Just the way it worked out.

3800.00 for the ecm. The ecm will do most data logging you will need, it will not directly do egts but with an external egt box it will then log as many probes as the box will handle.

It will not have trans control when it comes out and may not for a very long time. If you have an auto and want to use it you will need a full manual vb or go to a PCS stand along trans controller wich for competition purpose may be that better route anyway.

The ecm will come with a standard tune and tuning will be up to the end user.

I think that at that price they will sell like hot cakes.:Cheer:

Last I spoke to them, they more or less told me dont hold my breath. The 5.9 could be a long wait. I hope Im wrong.

Back