Indiana, Michigan, Ohio & Pittsburgh PA

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Within the next 2 weeks I am heading to Pittsburgh, PA by way Indiana, then Michigan, Ohio and finally Pittsburgh, PA.
Tentative return trip is back across I-80, up from Pitt.

It's looking like I'll be pretty full on the trailer, until I drop the 1985 CrewCab off in Northwest Ohio.
Even at that, unless something changes before I leave, I will still have plenty of space for engines, transmissions, axles and other such novelties as we gear heads tend to like.

Hit me up! I'll deal on about anything I have listed for sale and shipping is dirt, dirt cheap. :cool:

Mark.

Stop at my house I'm right on 80 exit 53 in Pennsylvania hour north of Pittsburgh I have beer and a place to stay your welcome to crash here

Stop at my house I'm right on 80 exit 53 in Pennsylvania hour north of Pittsburgh I have beer and a place to stay your welcome to crash here
Not much of a drinker, A beer would be about it, but I don't mind socializing and flopping. :cool:
Any REAL single women that like fat older guys, trucks and guns floating around your area? :hehe:

Where are you going in Michigan, Mark?
I will be in the Holland area, which is more east-southeastern Michigan, but I might hook into I-96 and go over towards Lansing on I-96, then down 23 through Ann Arbor and catch 223/I-475 back to I-80.

Mark.

Last edited:
Not much of a drinker, A beer would be about it, but I don't mind socializing and flopping. :cool:
Any REAL single women that like fat older guys, trucks and guns floating around your area? :hehe:

I will be in the Holland area, which is more east-southeastern Michigan, but I might hook into I-96 and go over towards Lansing on I-96, then down 23 through Ann Arbor and catch 223/I-475 back to I-80.

Mark.

Merchant's shop is in Holland, just off Exit 55 I-196. Good people.
If you end up coming east on I96 toward AA, Im off Exit 90 (near the Flying J).

Its too bad you dont do GM stuff. I could really use a red quadrasteer bed. :hehe: (like we talked about earlier)

Last edited:

Mark.

Better check your map, Holland is more west....

Well, Schit!
It's on my OTHER east! :hehe:
Thanks for the compass re-calibration, chum. :D

Mark.

Mark.

Thats okay with me and no women around here man:badidea:

Okay, after several hiccups and life problems in general, I am loading up this week to head east.
Plans are to leave on Tuesday of NEXT week.

IF anyone had made tentative deals with me (I believe I had 3 or 4 people), please get with me, if you're still interested.

If you are interested in parts moved to the locations mentioned in the main post, LET ME KNOW and I'll get it on the truck/trailer this week and over the weekend.

Mark.

Hey there Mark, hope you have a safe trip.

Are you thinking about bringing my nv4500 swap parts on your trip ?
No rush, my memory isn't as good as it once was

I may or may not be in the area and available for meeting up
Might be able to do that.
I should have a stop (or 3) in the Columbus area, so I'll probably be dropping down through Pitt to I-70, instead of backtracking on I-80.

Hey there Mark, hope you have a safe trip.

Are you thinking about bringing my nv4500 swap parts on your trip ?
No rush, my memory isn't as good as it once was

I am going to bring it along, just send your info again in a PM, I'll make it work either out or back.

Mark.

Last edited:
Back