Bohab

Banned
Why does the 2013 model get or need its own subforum? The only difference from the prior 6.7 model is ECM calibration.

There's more to the 13's than just an ECM calibration. The DEF is the first thing that comes to mind then theres a new transmission that wasnt previously available in anything less than a 4500. There's changes to the rear axel, front axel, front and rear suspension, 4 wheels drive, as well as exterior and interior changes and completely different audio/navigation system.

IMO, there's enough difference from 2012-2013 to warrant a whole new section.

There's more to the 13's than just an ECM calibration. The DEF is the first thing that comes to mind then theres a new transmission that wasnt previously available in anything less than a 4500. There's changes to the rear axel, front axel, front and rear suspension, 4 wheels drive, as well as exterior and interior changes and completely different audio/navigation system.

In other words, the only difference is ECM calibration. If drivetrain and exhaust differences warrant a subforum, why don't any of the other slight power upgrade models have one?

The more important question is, why do you care newb?

I own one. Noob.
Take your foot out of your mouth and stick it back up your rear end where it belongs.

Last edited:
wow we have a big talker here,

I own one. Noob.

so you should know that not only is there a difference in the computers but differences in the cooling systems, the frame, the suspension, engine. the whole change is similar to when dodge switched to the 24valve in 98, the body may look the same but everything else is different. so how about you stick to reading and quit questioning the guys who created this awesome site for us to learn

In other words, the only difference is ECM calibration. If drivetrain and exhaust differences warrant a subforum, why don't any of the other slight power upgrade models have one?

I own one. Noob.
Take your foot out of your mouth and stick it back up your rear end where it belongs.

So the fact that you own this particular truck dictates the necessity, or lack of, a subforum?

Look out admins, you are no longer allowed to create subforums without this guy's approval.

Look out admins, you are no longer allowed to create subforums without this guy's approval.

Listen, idiot troll, I'm simply asking why it was necessary and commenting that a subforum is unnecessary since the 385 is nearly identical to the prior 6.7

the whole change is similar to when dodge switched to the 24valve in 98
Not even remotely.

Listen, idiot troll, I'm simply asking why it was necessary and commenting that a subforum is unnecessary since the 385 is nearly identical to the prior 6.7

Listen, idiot newb, I'm simply saying that you'd better figure out who you are talkin' to before you sign up and start talkin' smack....:hehe:

Welcome to the site....but I'm pretty sure folks have it under control here. Maybe TundraSolutions.com forum would be better for you. They might have the year models divided out better. :hehe:

Uhh because it's my site and I wanted that way.:bang

cousin+eddie+Bingo.jpg

:hehe:

You must be pretty thick in between the ears, the 2nd post gave you a good list of all the changes made to the 2013 models....and you come back with this???

....this new section for the 2013 isn't JUST for the motor and drivetrain. It's for ALL of the changes the 2013 got over the 2010-12 models.

I have a 2012....and have drove and looked over a 2013 thoroughly. Trust me, their is a crap ton of changes compared to my truck!

Last edited:
Back