Marine engines

Don't think he is asking about the Dmax...

If it's a marine 6.5 you're looking for Penninsular Diesel is the place to look. They offer from stock HP clear up to their twin turboed 400 HP monster.

dieseldummy said:
Don't think he is asking about the Dmax...

If it's a marine 6.5 you're looking for Penninsular Diesel is the place to look. They offer from stock HP clear up to their twin turboed 400 HP monster.

yup that what im lookin for you would happen to know if they have a website do ya?

mudslinger said:
Anyone know where i could get one and how much it would cost.
Proably think bout gettin the 400hp 6.5
i have a fresh big block chevy w/gale banks twin turbo marine engine for sale

Calling Peninsular is definitely the best way to deal with them... their website has sucked for some time, but at least they still answer the phones...

Eh, you may be surprised... and they do sell quality components. Right now, they are the only source for forged crankshafts for the 6.5L. I believe they run ~ $900.

I really can't say what the cost of a complete engine would run. It would depend on the options. For truck or boat use? Standard compression, 18:1 compression? They offered headers, I imagine they still do... do you want those or would you re-use your exahust manifolds?

I hear $6,500 thrown around, but I don't know what's included... you should call.

Back