tony wildman????

7.3 Strokin

i drive a 97 7.3 and all i hear is tony wildman.. are these chips all like custom tunning?? where do i get them? and what alll are the options? is this really the best tunning for the OBS trucks? cuz it seems like everyone has them and they talk good about them.. any helpful info about this chip would be nice.
Thanks

I run Tony's tunes, His tunes are untouchable, on the 7.3's he stands behind his Chips. He will reprogram them for free, In case you up grade: Stage l, ll,or lll Injectors, Mess with your HPOP. Tranny etc. etc. He is very cool he stands behind his products, And his programming 100%. Any questions, concerns, His customer service is fantastic, TOTAL DIESEL PERFORMANCE

Another VERY!!! happy customer of Tony, I'm running one of his 4 pos. chips and I love it, I am saveing up now to get a set of injectors from him, you can not go wrong with the WILDMAN........

stay safe out there
Roy

+1 more for Tony Wildman, his chips are amazing he can custom tune them to your mods and everything, he doesnt have horsepower ratings cuase the gains are different with every truck

has anyone with a 97 tryed that thing with their computer board and changing the resistor. it was in an article in the latest diesel Power mag.

I have a pair of IDM's sittin on the comp desk so I can do that Resistor Mod for my '03 and my dads '97.. I don't think i can screw up too bad

Back