New Mods too OBS

"i have no skills, and im not worth two schits.......im gonna be a marine! that way the girls will like me" NOT the right reason to join the service pal......im so sick and ******* tired of seeing worthless, pieces of **** think that the military will suddenly give them common sense and a sense of worth and make people respect you, there are men out there who LOVE serving their country and join the service because they WANT to, not becase the army is the only form of employment your worthless ass can get. i'll get off my rant now.......

"i have no skills, and im not worth two schits......im gonna be a marine! that way the girls will like me" NOT the right reason to join the service pal......im so sick and ******* tired of seeing worthless, pieces of **** think that the military will suddenly give them common sense and a sense of worth and make people respect you, there are men out there who LOVE serving their country and join the service because they WANT to, not becase the army is the only form of employment your worthless ass can get. i'll get off my rant now.......

INDEED. I get so fawking sick of dealing with people who join and think their sh!t don't stink. It's those ass hats who get in trouble and make more work for everyone.

yep. i personally know about 5 of these little fukkers.......it pisses me off that they are even in the service.......BIGGEST disgrage to the military EVER

Don't forget the ones that do it just for the money, I can't stand that. If I'm gonna join the marines it's gonna be to fight for my country no just for the X amount of money they give you to join.

Don't forget the ones that do it just for the money, I can't stand that. If I'm gonna join the marines it's gonna be to fight for my country no just for the X amount of money they give you to join.

Those ones "Usually" don't make it through boot camp. But there is always the few that fall through the cracks. I know i haven't been around here much, but from what i've been readin, this Duradan fella could really benefit from a little boot camp ass whoopin. Might help him grow up A LOT. I know it did for me.

I don't think the Marines offer a signing bonus, and currently the Army doesn't offer much either...

They Arent...

Dura Dan, Youre Going to be Motor-T Right? Operator or Mechanic?

Motor T in a year when i get my license back, signing up tomorrow, goin to MEPS next week... then ill be ready for bootcamp right when i get my license back, i dont care if im an operator or mechanic, both fit what i want

Motor T in a year when i get my license back, signing up tomorrow, goin to MEPS next week... then ill be ready for bootcamp right when i get my license back, i dont care if im an operator or mechanic, both fit what i want

How do you sign up before MEPS?

Good luck and be safe wherever you go

Back