Turbo Removal Help

Its not that bad. Just gotta sit in the engine bay n reach like i do haha

exactly what I have been doing, just picked up all new seals for the filter housing, pump, and diaphramn deal (CA trucks only)... gonna put it all back together tonight cause leaving for opening week of hunting season friday

Well, I put everything back together last night, then there was still a leak! It ended up being the fuel dampener (only on CA trucks)... we didnt replace it cause everyone said it was the fuel pump that leaks... anyway, we just used a punch and a bfh to take off the dampener, then spun the new one on, and cut off a 1-1/16" wrench to tighten in from under the turbo... NO more leak, now i can take it hunting tomorrow...

(Sayin this for people who have same problem so they dont go threw what i did)

DuraDan, I don't have a problem with you so to speak, but you haven't exactly made the best impression on this site. Maybe you should start a thread stating that you apologize for the way you've behaved yourself elsewhere on this board and that you'd like a second chance. It'd be worth a shot in my opinion... As long as you didn't continue to post things that only make your situation worse. I think it would be very benificial to you. There are several lessons you can learn here. Whether they be about humility and respect or just diesels in general.

I must be missing something that he previously did because just from this thread I dont see why theres a problem with him... This seemed like a perfectly logical thread. Besides the personal attacks but whatever. guess some people need to make themselves feel secure about there ****** lives somehow. haha It was funny how he ignored all the BS though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be missing something that he previously did because just from this thread I dont see why theres a problem with him... This seemed like a perfectly logical thread. Besides the personal attacks but whatever. guess some people need to make themselves feel secure about there faggot lives somehow. haha It was funny how he ignored all the BS though.

It was a perfectly logical thread. Do a little bit of searching on here and you will find out why Dan is not the #1 member on the CompD Christmas card list.

On another note you keep calling people on here that word you used and you will be spending more time over at V. I. Reed Cane, Inc. Basket Weaving Supplies

Back