TSD Dyno Day #4

Sorry was still asleep when posted! Just read the last couple posts and it sounded like it was done.

I think I may drive my Z over there. Haven't made a nice road trip with it yet. Then I'll just rent a u-haul trailer and tote it back with the truck.

Not to dyno, But to be my legs after i drink beer all day

Sorry man we cant have people cruising around on any kind of ATV's with how packed it gets with people during the event. Just think it would be a safety issue. Last thing we need is drunk guys ( or girls for that matter ) to be crashing a ATV into someone else's truck or worse to end up hitting someone walking.

Prizes for the Dyno Day consist of:

ALL OUT CLASS:
1st place- $2500 Cash
2nd place- Icehole 35qt cooler, TSD swag pack, and a Rockwell watch
3rd place- BD Diesel $200 gift certificate and a Ranch Hand swag pack

FUEL ONLY CLASS:
1st place- F1 Diesel injector modification or nozzles
2nd place- Edge CTS and a Rockwell watch
3rd place- BD Diesel $200 gift certificate

STOCK TURBO CLASS:
1st place- Fass Fuel system
2nd place- MBRP exhaust or IC tube kit
3rd place- BD Diesel $200 gift certificate

SHOW AND SHINE:
1st place- Diesel Army Magazine photo shoot and article done on there vehicle
2nd place- Carli differential guard
3rd place- BDS 5500 series shocks

ALL FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD FINISHERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CUSTOM MADE TROPHY MADE BY TSD MACHINE!

Sorry man we cant have people cruising around on any kind of ATV's with how packed it gets with people during the event. Just think it would be a safety issue. Last thing we need is drunk guys ( or girls for that matter ) to be crashing a ATV into someone else's truck or worse to end up hitting someone walking.
I've been to the past 3. Totally understandable lol it does get it little wild when the suns fades.

Those are awesome prizes. Makes it worth driving to a dyno event. Good luck with the event. If I thought my VP had a chance, I'd be there.

Back