HP

lee01dg

Has anyone dynoed their set up and if you don't care share the info. I haven't yet planning on it at TS. Thanks Lee

any videos of your truck? your set-up will be similar to mine except mine is gonna be a single charger. did you have DDP reset your sticks?

i made 585 on mine, with a 160hp pump and a single disk clutch. hopefully when i get my motor done Ill be WAY over that. Im thinking of running it on the dyno at TS too.

No vids haven't run it yet an yes DDP reset the injectors for the p-pump. That 585 is pretty damn good on the 160 your tuning must have been pretty spot on. I'm still running the single disc but I don't think it's gonna hold. Just finished up my head the other day and haven't had any good weather to really test it much (rain). But we'll see. I want to play with the AFC some more.

Hey hows that pump ?? If u want to get on a dyno b4 TS to get a feel of it LMK

That pump is damned onary(sp) very touchy and if I put any stiffer of a spring on the linkage I wont be able to push the pedal. The govenor springs must be really tight, just takes some gettin use to I guess pours out the fuel though. Heck I might take ya up on the dyno offer when i get everything tuned a little better. Anyways thanks for the help again and ya'll have a Merry Christmas. Lee

711hp with Mach 6's, 19degs timing,twins, and an 887 pump. Runs very clean on top. Daily drives great.

711hp with Mach 6's, 19degs timing,twins, and an 887 pump. Runs very clean on top. Daily drives great.

Thats great 700 is my goal. With everything I have done just don't feel like that kinda new to the ppumps and tuning but I'll get there eventually. Thanks for posting and any details about your set up is welcomed. Thanks Lee.

Back