Finally got started

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I finally got started. I took a bunch of pics for the guys like me that are thinking about doing this but dont know what is involved. I plan to take as many pic's as I can until it's finished. Right now I'm just waiting until the morning to order the lines, cam sensor adapter,fluidamper, and some pump stuff. I shot a music video of the last sonf a VP44 will ever play on this truck LOL then got to work.

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

Out with the old and in with the new:woohoo::woohoo:
IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

And here is a vid of where I left off

thanks guys, I plan on taking all the pics you wanna see befire you start this and are too hard to get once your done with it. Tommorow I'm ordering the lines, relocation sensor maybe, fluidamper, some pump goodies, and hopefully I'll have a set of Mach 6's on the way.

let me know if u need any quick help pete.. i'll be here anytime you need me, i check my subscriptions all day long.. I've been down about every road when there is a problem, so i'm overflowing with info, haha..

I definetley will. Thank God for this stupid internet phone. All the forums are blocked at work where I'm doing this LOL

let me know if u need any quick help pete.. i'll be here anytime you need me, i check my subscriptions all day long.. I've been down about every road when there is a problem, so i'm overflowing with info, haha..

thanks guys, I plan on taking all the pics you wanna see befire you start this and are too hard to get once your done with it. Tommorow I'm ordering the lines, relocation sensor maybe, fluidamper, some pump goodies, and hopefully I'll have a set of Mach 6's on the way.

if you are looking for back to back results, leave you current injectors in before switching so you can get a better apples to apples comparison on the vp to p-pump swap.

im glad youre doing this and taking all those pictures! ive been really curious how it all goes together.. may need to know this info for my dad if his VP goes out on him again, LOL

LOL not much. I took off the old stock LP mount and hacked it up into a cover for the 12v lift pump hole and pulled the Vaccum pump. My major hold up is the sensor relocator, Conversion lines, and a few misc fittings. I called airdog today and ordered a 40psi spring and inlet fitting for the P-pump. I'm gonna order lines tomorrow and hope like hell somone can make a miracle. I still need to find the pig tail that plugs into a 12v TPS too. As soon as I get the cam adapter I can change the gear housing I just dont like the thought of leaving the tappets hanging there. I'm also going to do like I have seen some others do and use hose clamps on the tappets instead od dowel rods.

LOL not much. I took off the old stock LP mount and hacked it up into a cover for the 12v lift pump hole and pulled the Vaccum pump. My major hold up is the sensor relocator, Conversion lines, and a few misc fittings. I called airdog today and ordered a 40psi spring and inlet fitting for the P-pump. I'm gonna order lines tomorrow and hope like hell somone can make a miracle. I still need to find the pig tail that plugs into a 12v TPS too. As soon as I get the cam adapter I can change the gear housing I just dont like the thought of leaving the tappets hanging there. I'm also going to do like I have seen some others do and use hose clamps on the tappets instead od dowel rods.

I used hose clamps on my tappets, but my motor was out of the truck, so I had more room... In the truck it might work better with the dowel rods. For the lift pump hole I just made a cover out of sheetmetal so my ECM would clear it... I still had to cut the bottom "ear" off though, so it only uses 2 bolts now. I REALLY hope thats enough, lol.

Do you guys think if I tightened up the fittings before completley mounting the pump I could use the T from a 12v and the stock oil lines?

Back