Anything new with the p-pump conversion injectors?

RonA

I've heard that a couple more places have entered into the p-pump conversion injector game. Any results or interesting developments? Anyone having luck getting over the 900hp mark on fuel? Or is every one holding off to jump into a common rail next year when the stand alone controllers are out?

I have been PM'ing back and forth with a guy it just seems like the demand on them isnt enough to push them out at a high speed. He assured me he is working on them though.

I know of 2 solutions, 1 is cheap, the other not so cheap.

Tell me about whichever one doesn't require honing the ones I have. My heart may not be able to take the shock, but my wallet is out and I'm sitting down.

No need to alter the nozzles, change the compression spring or change the injector body. I assume you are looking for this with the old engine? I will be on the "odd" injectors next week, sending them over to have the tooling done.

No need to alter the nozzles, change the compression spring or change the injector body. I assume you are looking for this with the old engine? I will be on the "odd" injectors next week, sending them over to have the tooling done.

Any idea how much we re talking price wise? How long of down time?

On a side note I, think their is plently of demand. 2-3 ppump conversions a week on just here.

Yeah, my truck runs great but i have to crank it over a bit to start. I'd like to get something figured out here soon.

Any idea how much we re talking price wise? How long of down time?

On a side note I, think their is plently of demand. 2-3 ppump conversions a week on just here.

It would be a nice little niche market for someone. I'll be looking for some better injectors shortly, and if there are conversion injectors available, I'd be interested. Ron has hyped them up enough for me to want to try some.

I am thinking off a set to Ryan at RCP to set up when he is ready. I just happen to have a core set of 24v and 12v injectors laying around for him to build me a set.

I know Ryan from rcp is working on them, Hope to have a set to try out soon. Also im changing my turbo gonna try and go for 800+ on #2. I want to get kicked off the track for no cage next time I go to the strip.

My 7's are 7 x .0115. I tried a set of 6 x .012's that made 5 more hp but there was alot more smoke. I sold those to a guy who ran them on his truck and made 780 with them on fuel and 1100 or so on nitrous. I got a set of 6 x .016's once and they were a flop. I could drive to town(25 miles), turn around, and still see smoke in my driveway when I came home.(not really, but they were bad). I wouldn't mind a track only set if they made good power.

My 7's are 7 x .0115. I tried a set of 6 x .012's that made 5 more hp but there was alot more smoke. I sold those to a guy who ran them on his truck and made 780 with them on fuel and 1100 or so on nitrous. I got a set of 6 x .016's once and they were a flop. I could drive to town(25 miles), turn around, and still see smoke in my driveway when I came home.(not really, but they were bad). I wouldn't mind a track only set if they made good power.

So Ron, would you chalk up the good numbers to Mikes 6x12's, or the fact that your running a 13mm? I have a 12mm still but have been considering a set of his, since I saw that you had good luck with them.

Mikes injectors made good power. They were dyno tuning my truck with the 7's and made 852 or so. Switched to Mikes and made 857. Then switched back to the 7's and made 882 with the intercooler and everything cooled off.

Hey Ron who's seven hole were you running, I'm in the market for something cleaner and a change in delivery valves, however I'm not looking to make 800hp, some where between 600 and 700 would be nice.

Hey Ron who's seven hole were you running, I'm in the market for something cleaner and a change in delivery valves, however I'm not looking to make 800hp, some where between 600 and 700 would be nice.

I'm pretty sure he's still running Don's Machs 7.

Mach 4's and 181's made 610 with 19deg of timing and 181's. Mach 6's and 19deg made 711.

I'm trying my best to get these out as soon as possible, So far I only have 2 people that seem serious about buying a set, plenty that want to try a set though.

If anyone else is interested in it please get in touch with me!

Back