Interesting......

jimmy.. are you a logger now? creepy pic dude. :hehe:

you know how everything slows down in the winter.....like diesel competition........wanted to make sure everyone had something to talk about i feel bad when this place gets quiet.:lolly:

I wish there was a facebook style "like" button, I'd click it on ya Ashley! I doubt we'll have the truck dialed in for this race and the truck's actually being put together to run pro-street or something along those lines one day, but this 2.6 race gave us a goal/direction to get started :stab: For us.. this is about having a good time and getting the shops together for some friendly competition

Tell ya who I'm nervous about... a red/black 6.7 flavored rocket.... hate to see how fast that truck goes after he takes the purse money :charger:

If that truck goes straight down the track, I dont think me or Aron is gonna have much of a chance. I wish you guys all the luck in the world. I hope the first adjustment is all you need. Wish we had the $$ to put in our new PS truck. If we did, it would look somewhat similar to that. But we had to go with the cheap backwoods redneck setup in the rear.

If that truck goes straight down the track, I dont think me or Aron is gonna have much of a chance. I wish you guys all the luck in the world. I hope the first adjustment is all you need. Wish we had the $$ to put in our new PS truck. If we did, it would look somewhat similar to that. But we had to go with the cheap backwoods redneck setup in the rear.

What's the cheap redneck way?

I like cheap

One of the techie nerd guys needs to figure out a live stream setup for those of us unfortunates that can't be there!

And what the hell is wrong with beards?!

Jimmy "Concrete, Smittybuilt, Etherman" Smith vs. Jimmy Dorsey from Gold Rush Alaska
Whos who? LOL
image.php
images

Jimmy "Concrete, Smittybuilt, Etherman" Smith vs. Jimmy Dorsey from Gold Rush Alaska
Whos who? LOL
image.php
images

see i told ya that a beard would keep things going............geez we must really be bored!!:banghead:

you know how everything slows down in the winter.....like diesel competition........wanted to make sure everyone had something to talk about i feel bad when this place gets quiet.:lolly:

well you clean up pretty easily buddy, see you in may!!

Back