Just a Heads Up!!

ctdiesel99

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just wanted to fill some of you guys in that aren't aware, but I no longer work at Beans Diesel. I have taken a position with a wholesale distributor and have moved outside of Philadelphia, PA as of this past Monday. My last day at Beans was this past Friday/Saturday.

With that being said, this was a move that i decided to make with the opportunity to further my career in a field that I am truly passionate about. It is in NO way due to anything else. I still have the up most respect and gratitude toward Bean and his business, and will do anything and everything I can to make this transition as smooth as possible for both Bean, and my replacement, Craig. Bean and the rest of the guys at the shop will always hold a special place in my heart, and people that i call true, dear friends!!

So, if you need anything parts wise please contact Craig at extension 22, his screen name on here is sales@bdpshop. If you need any assistance from me as well, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message on here, a call or a text!

Obviously, i won't be in the retail side of the biz anymore, but VERY much alive on the wholesale end of things. Still at events, still selling parts in an industry that I love with all my heart.

I look forward to what is in store for both myself as well as Beans Diesel in the future, and again, if any of you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
good place for lunch on 611, lees hoagie house, good eats and a few hundred different beers, all while watching the naval planes take off and land. warrington pa I think it is. where did ya move to in PA?"

Traitor.....

J/K hope it goes well for ya, you will be missed!

Yes we still have sumps!

Craig is going to help me out for a couple months as he needed some temp work and I have someone that couldn't start until December. So if you need anything Craig will hook you up down here.

Eric will be missed at BDP camp for sure. Wonder if the new guy will mind me texting my new parts order at 2 am on a Sunday. LOL

BDP FMLR Member Since Oct 2009

Philly???? You got a boyfriend up there? Why in the Hell would anyone leave TN for that putrid armpit of the world?

Good luck On the new job!
I have family in Quakertown..its nice but actually Philly blows. I think it was rated as the ugliest (people) city in the U.S. for a few years now.
Take care.

Back