SX-E Turbos IN STOCK!

Do any of you have driving data on the S300 versions against a Billet Silver 66 like I have. I was thinking of a 66/74 or 69/74 jumping to Triples with it later on. It's 1600 ft here!

Jim

Probably start with a .91, but with triples I'd think a 1.00 would be necessary. This is really uncharted territory for me. I could just ass a 480 to my 66, but I'd like to try something different!

Jim

Depending on fueling the 1.0 can flow a TON compared to the .91 with the sxe turbine design. Here's an example I just had to put my .91 T4 back on my 69sxe from the 1.0 because my drive pressure would drop big-time in the upper rpms. Down low was about the same responsiveness, but I wasnt able to build much drive pressure tje higher the rpms went. Now with just 50% over 6.7 injectors my fuelings conservative, but with a 2900us tune my egts maxed around 1200..... with the s480 feeding the 69sxe

In regard to triples idk, but the sxe 73 is a major air mover so keep that in mind.

The triples piping I have lying around I've been thinking about putting the 69 on the manifold with the 1.0 feeding 2 64.5sxe with the T4 .83.

Sounds great, that's what sizes I was thinking, or a 66 and two 64's. I'm a 12V so it's a bigger deal on the daily spool up. Great info you have there!

Jim

Back