Truck & Tractor Pull

4NFARMS

There will be a Truck & Tractor Pull in DeLeon Sept 29th @ 6:30pm at the new Festival Grounds to benefit the new arena. HWH Sled from Stephenville will be there.
8,000lb Gas Stock & open; 9,000lb Diesel Stock & Open Classes.
$250.00 purse per class (at least) Dr Performance will be giving Certificates for 1st - 3rd places.
Contact Monty@842-8634; Heath@893-7649

Sounds good!

What time do the trucks start hooking?

This is a different sled than the Peach Festival FUBAR?

If there's rules for the truck classes, can someone post them?

:pop:

Hey, those were nice guys, Buck! :clap:

We nicknamed that sled WheelKiller, since it cracked the centers out of 3 Predators that day. :drive:

That is insane. Hey mike those same guys are doing a pull is hillsboro on the 21 fri night $5 bucks run whatcha brung..

sorry Buck I need to remove the 2002 from my sig. and the 210hp, should be something like um..... 1074hp. The funny thing is it made that with that crappy $750 port job. Stacy aught to pull 2000hp with that $2000 port job
just kidding.............. but really he should kick ass

I like it Buck!

Who wouldn't spend $5 for a chance to cause thou$and$ in carnage? :Cheer:

Any more info?
I'm going to try to get one of the twin-turbo 2nd Gens there. *nx*

texashighways said:
sorry Buck I need to remove the 2002 from my sig. and the 210hp, should be something like um..... 1074hp. The funny thing is it made that with that crappy $750 port job. Stacy aught to pull 2000hp with that $2000 port job
just kidding.............. but really he should kick ass

Ya know if I made 1074hp with your port job, he is just going to blow my truck away with that $2000 professional port job, UM :umno: I think I'll stick with my HD port job oh and crappy cam...Jk stacy is the man:hehe:

Sounds like a little Hipe????$$$$$

I hope we make it to DeLeon...

Buck if you go to Hillsboro, its back in the woods.. Nice area.. good setup for Antiques... If there is some moisture, it will be biting track.. Its black clay... If you go up Friday night, let Cody or I know.. we might run up.. I don't think we'll be the truck..

Bryan

I just read that again.. 8000lbs gasser class... I think they had been pulling 5500-6000lbs class for the past few years....

Rules for Stock and Open classes????

Last edited:
Back