udc pro version

redram04

any news on this, pro version with data logging. Thought i read somewhere sometime back that it was/is in the works

Thanks

been a LOOOOONG time watching for updates, could you at least let us know if there is any attempt being made to access more maps in the ecm, or is this just going to look better on the screen and be a bit easier for the folks doing remote tuning? Putting a wig and makeup on changes little to the fact that "she" stands when "she" pees.

:hehe: A lot is going to be upgraded Mike. I am still not able to give a release date nor can I give specifics at this time.

Thank you for your patience!

no replies since January Brian? time to start chumming the water, bit of info here, screen shot there.....

^^Reason numero uno I won't own something that needs smarty to tune it. Their forum representative sounds dumb as a box of rocks.

He's not as dumb as a box of rox, he does know he only allowed to say what he is allowed.

product release needs a well guided market strategy, a glimpse here, a glimpse there, some fact based rumors..... build a hype so when it comes out it will fly off the shelves...... a good 3 months is needed to pull this off as far as I'm concerned. how bout this bri, as I continue to pick on you, why not give us a date, a solid date, that we will hear something. Are you at least to the beta test part of development? A yes or a no would suffice.

Every post from brian makes me wish i could run efi more amd more.if they had the gaugea amd everything figured out i would swap ecm and run efi right now.

what's the amount of money and time I've given smarty I wouldn't hold my breath if you're looking for flow stealing past 3600 just spend the time in the money and research EFI live on your own for your truckI'm going to do my own conversion for my 3.0 puller nothing against smarty.I just don't think they're going to come out with anything that will come close to EFI live and if they do it'll be a long time before people get it figured out you can swap in ECM in a couple wires and have a tune sent to youthat will be ful fueling lwhatever your heart desires I don't know just me going for all out performance best of luck with the Smarty boys

How bout this guys, how bout you ask us what we would want in the pro version so you could try to build it to our needs?

no updates bri?

mods, brian needs a new avatar:

images

so what would we like to see in UDC pro version? I just spent some time on the phone with Bob and he will pass on whatever we are interested in to Marco.

I will start the list. I would like to see a feature that allows us to utilize boost based fueling, with a similar graph to torque management, so the tables could be selected based on boost and throttle input. This should help reduse off boost smoke a lot.

Last edited:
Back