In Cab VID

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Here is an in cab from earlier in the season. Sometimes we can have riders with us as long as they have a helmet, I made sure to put them on camera duty... Lol Im hoping to get a helmet cam one of these days.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Hope it works..lol
Lynn

nice shot next time clean the window.just giving you some trouble some day we will have a helmet cam since we don't have a spot for a rider unless you want to hang on the side of the frame.aslong it don't do any bouncing.

Dale

nice shot next time clean the window.just giving you some trouble some day we will have a helmet cam since we don't have a spot for a rider unless you want to hang on the side of the frame.aslong it don't do any bouncing.

Dale

lol That was right after Fass Ntls.. Still had the numbers on it..lol

Ill fab up a buddy seat Ill gladly ride along :rockwoot:

Lynn

I thought you were running 4.88 or 4.66s. When did you go to 5.13s?

Started out with 4.88s last year. Broke 'em.

Went to 4.63's for a faster final when carrier & 4.88's checked out

4.63's checked out earlier this year, spools survived...went to 5.13's for more R's!:rockwoot:

Nice Lynn!!! Looks like those gears gave ya some more R's! Cant wait to see how she does at Scheids!!!!

Yeah 4th set of gears counting the stock 4.10 but I never really broke them..lol And come to think of it I have only broke 3 axels, (2 stock and 1 of my yukons) Lets see what else... 3 u joints an 2 yolks. Still alot of cash and time there...

keeping the motor in the rpm range for the HP.:Cheer: good going there Lynn :woohoo:

Dale

Sorry Andy after tonight I need to add to my count.. Shelled the 5.13s :bang

Looks like a 2 ton is in the near future....

Lynn

That sucks sorry to hear that I see a tube frame and planiterie rearend in your future.the one you told me about.

Dale

Sorry Andy after tonight I need to add to my count.. Shelled the 5.13s :bang

Looks like a 2 ton is in the near future....

Lynn

Anthony (the tall guy w/powerstroke that did my gears)...asked when you wanted him to weld in a Rockwell last night! LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe:

BTW...wanna add to my tab and come down and pull a head?:kick:

sucks about all the gears man!

but get a helmet cam, i bought one of the go pro hero's this year and my buddy runs it every time he pulls. the vids turn out great. you can suction cup it to any glass or put one of the attachements on your helmet and can interchanger very quickly

Back