G56 swap won’t start

RonC6.7

68rfe swap to g56 electrical problems
I have a Manuel file downloaded to the truck the battery’s at at 12vs the wire harness for the auto is all there except for the trans controller on the frame rail and the wiring for exhaust monitoring systems I started to get rid of. I would go to start up the truck and the starter wouldn’t come out and sounded like it would just tap the flywheel at first I thought it wasn’t lining up so I pulled it out multiple times to check that it was in fact shooting out and twisting and it was but then you wouldn’t hear the starter the dash lights would die I knew it was electrical.
I’m coming up with codes

* P2508 - exam-pcm power input signal intermittent
* p0562 - system voltage low
* p0750 - shift solenoid A. This is odd being that it’s a Manuel file

My assumption is that in the harness I don’t have a complete Circuit? or that the tune file isn’t telling the computer not to read something that is no longer there?

Being you said the starter did try to kick out but just weak, I'd check over your connections and batteries.

I went from not starting to getting it to start but I’m still having a voltage problem it was giving me a check gauges sign and the voltage sign. The code is still ecu intermittent signal. I drove with 2 almost new battery’s and drove it with this problem and it ended up throwing a check engine light and I had to pull over and it wouldn’t restart one of the battery’s voltage went down to 10 volts any ideas?

Back