Dragon Fire Daily Driver?

i drive it just about every day... and its still under warranty. so i need to decide to spend and extra 300 bucks now and get it. or spend 2300 when its out of warranty..
$.02 Personally, I wouldn't drive it at all until all the components required to support the pump is in place, lines,tubes,injectors ect.

Then hurry up and get a turbo.:ft: Cruise the classifieds here, there's always huffers available from like minded good folk whom are upgrading or down grading.........

You do have another rig to drive around in- so why stress the pump without the rest of the package.:rockwoot:

$300.00 to upgrade your HRVP, is a good deal, and I would go for it also if I was you. I would just heed the forementioned advice:Cheer:

Wow.... Why would you remove a VP44 that is actually working?
Run it till it quits then decide what to do.
How 'bout this. Take they money that you almost spent on a pump you don't need and buy a charger?

if i wait till the warranty goes out the it will be too late to get a deal on upgrading to the dragon fire
I don't see a problem making the power you want with a HRVP either. Throw that money towards air. If the pump gets repaired under warranty then it's up to you- dont drive the truck until you have the rest of the package- or get the pump back- and have a running truck that just needs air support, and then a step up in sticks.

Back