Finally got the farm truck dynoed

smokjunky

Just the new guy
I'll post vids tomorrow when I'm home. First time on the rollers was hoping for a little more out of her bUT there's always next yr. Not in my signature I had my 366 rebuilt after it blew 360 thrust bearing, 7 blade wheel and a .91 housing; I also added dual pumps too.
I got 605 for the first then 605 and 570 was hoping to bust 700 but I guess I was way off hahahha

So did you have the tune updated? Or you still running the same pw/pressure as the single pump?

Yeah its a cr. Same tune they said it wouldn't make a difference to retune

LOL maybe find a new tuner?

Only way that makes sense is if it was losing rail pressure before. If it was holding rail pressure, why would you add a pump? And why not fuel it harder?

Hahahahha I got the dual pump for cheap and got it installed the day before we left.but I asked them before and they said the tune should be fine how it was.
I also didn't load back on the trailer coming home and definitely lost 3rd gear as soon as we got back home. We're drain the Trans tomorrow to see if we find anything so fingers crossed I didn't mess it up to bad.

I'm having a hard time loading my video from photo bucket so I'll try to get it from the bookface today

20150905_103356_001_zpsfh5cyvwz.mp4.html

Hopefully this works

It's there but days it's not just click the video and it will play sorry for the bad quality I don't know what happened there.
This is the first run the one that made 605

heres was my rank for a few hrs hahaha eneded up 16th i think
list_zpsqpaln2gf.jpg

heres my graph alligator wasnt doing tq :(
hp_zpsknnokoez.jpg

he guy in second had my exact setup injectors and pumps the only thing that was different was idaho rob tunes and an s467

Last edited:
Back