I feel the need, the need for speed!

RubberduckyLJ

#nohalfsends
Whats up guys, finally using my account and not just browsing! My favorite forum, think im done trying to use FB for real info lol. Also hoping admin will see my message to change my user name, this one is out dated.

Anyways ill post a build thread soon of my current truck, and soon of my new tow pig!

Attachments

• megaburnout.jpg
    megaburnout.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 0
"Mega" : 06 2500 Megacab 4x4 Built 6.7CR, PDD Ported head, DDP 250s, Fass 290, Randys Stg 4 FMVB, Mishimoto cooling stack, S472/S488 compounds, much more!

"Tow Pig" : 06 3500 Megacab SRW soon to be 700HP! Stay tuned.....

Welcome. Looks like you're well equipped for the Spring Yard Burnout Classic. You going? I think Jory's hosting it.

Welcome. Looks like you're well equipped for the Spring Yard Burnout Classic. You going? I think Jory's hosting it.

Actually, that would be at Kevin's house. He's the undisputed king of yard burnouts. I did hear Mumau is sponsoring this year. Lots of banners, a t-shirt table, and I think he is ever offering to check everyone's oil for free! Maybe Roach will bring back the Hood Stack Girls for a wet Mumau Diesel t-shirt contest.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Actually, that would be at Kevin's house. He's the undisputed king of yard burnouts. I did hear Mumau is sponsoring this year. Lots of banners, a t-shirt table, and I think he is ever offering to check everyone's oil for free! Maybe Roach will bring back the Hood Stack Girls for a wet Mumau Diesel t-shirt contest.

I can't sponsor it, because I've been building a competitive yard truck. I don't think it's right to sponsor and compete.

I can't sponsor it, because I've been building a competitive yard truck. I don't think it's right to sponsor and compete.

Damned conflict of interest. O-well. Send me your truck, I'll run it, you can stills sponsor and vote me as best burmuda terrorist, and we can split the purse.

Or, you, me, and Scott could just sit in the pits (out by the mail box) and drink whiskey and play guitars.

OP: We get side tracked very easily. ;)

Last edited:
Or, you, me, and Scott could just sit in the pits (out by the mail box) and drink whiskey and play guitars.

Sounds good to me since I'm now truckless. I think I'll just sip on some sweet tee, though. My whiskey years were long ago and far away....

The ole whale shark has been at my shop for a month or so while I've been tinkering with this.

20220204-161208.jpg

Anyways.... the TRX is running 9s now and since it's corn Fed its so much more cost effective to run in this competition due to fuel prices.:hehe:

The ole whale shark has been at my shop for a month or so while I've been tinkering with this.

20220204-161208.jpg

Anyways.... the TRX is running 9s now and since it's corn Fed its so much more cost effective to run in this competition due to fuel prices.:hehe:
Drop that thing off at Calvo and be done with it

Back