6.4 intercooler

I wouldn't trust one past 50psi. I'm sure there are some that are near bullet proof, but I went with an all aluminum CSF on mine just so I didn't have to worry about it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I hit 40 every now and then but not on purpose. I wonder if heat might affect them as much as pressure? I'm towing heavy a lot and steady 25 to 30 psi is normal.

I hit 40 every now and then but not on purpose. I wonder if heat might affect them as much as pressure? I'm towing heavy a lot and steady 25 to 30 psi is normal.
That's stock pressure though isn't it? I don't see it failing there. I had a stock one but I'm not sure that I didn't scrap it. I could blow it up if you really want to know

I just got another one this week, 2010 ccsb 4x4. Guy had just put new tires and transmission in it and an injector burnt a piston. He had more in the trans than I gave for it. This should be my last one I think!! I got my 09 f350 running and really like it. To much fuel for the he351 but I'm real careful. The 67-67 was just to laggy for the loads I pull, thinking I'm going to put a 62 mm compressor on it and see how that works.

I just got another one this week, 2010 ccsb 4x4. Guy had just put new tires and transmission in it and an injector burnt a piston. He had more in the trans than I gave for it. This should be my last one I think!! I got my 09 f350 running and really like it. To much fuel for the he351 but I'm real careful. The 67-67 was just to laggy for the loads I pull, thinking I'm going to put a 62 mm compressor on it and see how that works.
There's an 11+ king ranch dually sitting in a yard about 5 miles from my house that I need to go check on. I already know where two engines are for it.

Back