Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

He is what's wrong with diesel motorsports....so it is very fitting.

LOL

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Where are the cops? They know **** happens at burlington every year, they must not care that much.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Some peeps on FB seem to be all about that one parking lot...time for some unfriending.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

ALOT better this year then the others. Burlington wasnt nearly as packed when we drove past. Last year was an improvement, as was this.

Last edited:
Burlington looked packed when we left and headed home. We got off the fairgrounds and onto the interstate as quick as possible just to stay out of the crap. But it was ALOT better behavior out there this year.

I am glad it was better this year.

The video I posted ^^^^ that was put up early this morning showed burnouts in the burlington lot?

Brian and I have transcended into "File Footage" now.....

I feel honored.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

My wife and I just left Burlington And it's a madhouse of complete drunken idiots. I went in to find a buddy of mine and they had the parking lot blocked off in spots, witch forced you to go throu the. Burnout area and it took me over an hour to get from one side of the parking lot to the other. With every moron saying " let's see some smoke" "light em up" " do a burnout" "Lets see some smoke"x2 "roll coal"

needless to say I had to keep my 6 month pregnat wife in the truck from jumping out and beating the hell out of a drunk guy. All in all fail on the cops part to stop the stupidity ( outside the fairgrounds)

Now inside they did a great job, if you puffed smoke the security gards, or police where on them! Inside the fairgrounds was a susces! IMO!

Back